Thursday, August 18, 2011

week 8 - Altfels: lizards and Co.


Jenni and I went hiking in...I don't even know exactly where, somewhere on the border to Rhineland-Palatinate. Our destination was a rock called "Altfels", a really pretty place! I didn't even know we had such beautiful places in our area.
We carved our names in the stone...

It actually doesn't look that big. Copy and paste: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/545/img4609q.jpg/
...and I also managed to photograph a lizard. At first it didn't wanna come out of his crevice and then he was so fast that it was difficult to photograph him. But I realized: That's something I like: taking pics of wild animals. I don't care if I have to wait for an hour until the animal stops hiding. It's fascinating to show how they life, just how they are, just moments of life. Nothing looks contrived or posed, I'm just showing things like they are.




3 comments:

  1. Wunderschöne Bilder - gute Beobachtungsgabe!
    Kompliment!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wie du selbst gesagt hast: Du zeigst die Motive deiner Bilder so, wie sie sind und das macht sie lebendig. Besonders das letzte Bild gefällt mir außerordentlich gut, aber das wusstest du ja schon. ;) Ein Lebewesen, dass sich erhebt aus dem trockenen unfruchtbaren Boden, ganz allein ganz stark. Ja dieses Bild strahlt für mich stärke aus.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im Gegensatz zu MC bin ich eher kitschig als philosophisch veranlagt, mir gefällt das 3. Foto am besten. Das etwas dämmrige, grüne Licht, die moosbewachsenen, verschlungenen Wurzeln, ... einfach eine tolle (etwas mystische) Atmosphäre.

    ReplyDelete