Friday, July 1, 2011

week one - looks like it's gonna rain...




Hi there,

here we are: week one. All week the sun was shining and partially it was really hot(about 30 C and about 85 F, I know, that's nothing compared to Texas). Sunny days are really not the best days to take landscapes pictures, that's why I got so happy when it started raining this afternoon. I love the feeling of raindrops on my skin and the noise on the ground when the drops fall on it.
But I was worried about my camera, so I waited until the rain stopped for a while and went to this field. It would have looked so boring with a nice blue sky, but I think it doesn't look too bad with these dramatic dark clouds.
What do you think?



4 comments:

  1. Hey Franzi, tolle Idee deinen Fotoblog mit deinen geliebten Feldern zu beginnen. Ich finde die Bilder sehr schön und ich mag die Idee zuerst Bilder von der ganzen Landschaft zu machen und dann aber auch einzelne Details zu fotografieren.
    Der Himmel sieht natürlich auch atemberaubend schön aus :-)
    Noch ein Tipp: Wenn du die Fotos nummerierst oder ihnen Namen gibst, dann ist es leichter sich darauf zu beziehen und was zu einzelnen Fotos zu sagen.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, vor allem die Bilder mit den Feldern finde ich echt klasse! Ich werd hier ab jetzt mal regelmäßig mitgucken, die Bilder sind (wie immer) super!
    *knuddel*
    Cali

    ReplyDelete
  3. The light in the first one is spectacular. I also like the fact that you used portrait orientation instead of landscape. It makes that picture more interesting to me than the third one. It says "look up" instead of "look around".

    The details in the second one are very good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Das erste Bild ist eindeutig das atemberaubendste Bild. Like it.

    ReplyDelete