Friday, July 8, 2011

week 2 - a boy and his dog



Hi yall.

I was afraid I wouldn't be able to take any pictures this week, because I just wasn't very creative and didn't have any ideas. Today I took a walk with my little brother and a friends dog, an 12 year old Irish Setter. He's pretty much deaf and when I call him I have to scream so everybody who lives a mile away can still hear us. Oh well.
But he's a really nice dog and my little brother loves him.

I know most of you guys are not really interested in dog photos, but I know the dog owner is gonna be happy about some pictures that show his dog and his personality. At least that's what I tried to show. I don't know if it worked.




1 comment:

  1. I like the light and color in the second one. Reminds me of classic hunting dog paintings (google image search hunting dog painting if you don't know what I mean).

    The last one is very sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete