Sunday, July 15, 2012

week 53 - happy people in the rain

I have no idea who they are. Kat and I went downtown and I took pictures of random people which was really weird... I felt really uncomfortable and it was a little weird to explain them that I just took a photo of them or that I want to take a picture of them, so Kathrin did the asking part and I just photographed. And I kinda like the result, if you think of this being my first street photography project ever.

At first it didn't rain but all of the sudden it rained cats and dogs... but it was lovely to see how nobody cared and everybody kept smiling and talking and laughing.












Oh, and a cat we met.


Oh, and if anybody of you guys doesn't want his/her picture to be in the internet please tell me and I'll delete it. Promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment