Tuesday, July 3, 2012

week 51 - reading between flowers




No way. My birthday is in two weeks? Can somebody please stop time? There are still so many ideas in my head I haven't realized yet because I just couldn't find the time and I also don't have enough people around me who are willing to model for me. And it's kind of embarrassing to do self portraits in public. Although there are people who don't have a problem doing it (like the amazing Laura Zalenga or Joel Robison. They are mostly doing self portraits in nature, just like Rona Keller or Sophia Alexis. Go ahead and take a look at my Inspirational photographers list. (By the way, these photos are inspired by Rona)

And you know what's funny? We talked about being watched while taking self portraits and how we're acting like we're taking pictures of the landscape as soon as somebody walks by. Strangers watching you just makes you feel more uncomfortable. And we talked about how exhausting it is to take selfis with self timer. You have to set the focus on something (your bike or something else), get this thing out of the way, press the button, run to the place where the bike just stood, do your pose, run back to the camera just to see that the picture doesn't look the way you wanted it to. Same thing again. It involves a lot of running and doing the same pose over and over again. But it's still kinda fun.

Behind the scenes: me being not fast enough in my position, me out of focus (right corner) and a nice jogger who stopped and watched me taking pictures until I asked him to help me. I set the focus on him because it was so hard to get the focus on the right spot. Then he jogged away but my book still wasn't perfectly in focus. I wish I had a remote, maybe that would make it easier. One more month of working and I can buy a 60D and a 50mm 1.4 and a remote and aaaah, all the stress is gonna pay off! YES!


And there was a woman with a dog who run towards me while I was lying in the grass and then I got up and she stopped running and looked at me kind of shocked and was just like "Oh my gosh, I thought you fainted, I was just about to call the ambulance!" That was kind of funny, although she still was really upset when she walked away :D

4 comments:

  1. Off Topic:

    Einwilligung
    Unter bestimmten Voraussetzungen kann ein Foto, dass mit dem Recht am eigenen Bild einer Person belegt ist, trotzdem rechtmäßig veröffentlicht werden. Dies ist selbstverständlich dann der Fall, wenn die abgebildete Person auch mit der Veröffentlichung einverstanden ist. Diese Einwilligung kann schriftlich, mündlich oder durch schlüssiges Verhalten erteilt werden. Das schlüssige Verhalten wird auch konkludent genannt. Die bloße Duldung reicht jedoch für die Annahme, dass konkludent gehandelt wird, nicht aus. Derjenige, der sich auf das konkludente Handeln beruft, muss dies zudem auch beweisen können. Dies gestaltet sich in der Praxis sehr schwierig, sodass es immer zu empfehlen ist, eine schriftliche Einwilligung einzuholen. Man vermutet auch, dass eine Einwilligung erteilt wurde, wenn die abgebildete Person ein Entgelt erhalten hat. Auch hier muss derjenige, der sich auf diesen Fall beruft beweisen, dass die Zustimmung erteilt wurde. Handelt es sich um geschäftsunfähige Personen, so ist in jedem Fall die Einwilligung der Eltern einzuholen. Ist das auf dem Foto abgebildete Kind bereits grundrechtsmündig, also ist es bereits 14 Jahre alt, dann muss nicht nur das Einverständnis der Eltern, sondern auch das Einverständnis des Kindes selbst eingeholt werden. Grundsätzlich ist eine einmal erteilte Einwilligung wirksam und kann auch nicht wieder zurückgenommen werden. Jedoch gibt es bestimmte Ausnahmefälle, bei denen ein Widerruf der Einwilligung für die Zukunft möglich ist. Dies ist aber nur dann denkbar, wenn ein wichtiger Grund vorliegt. Unter einem wichtigen Grund ist z.B. ein grundlegender Überzeugungswandel zu verstehen. Der Grund muss von der widerrufenden Person jedoch auch nachgewiesen werden. Bei einem wirksamen Widerrufs der Einwilligung, kommt es in der Regel zu einem Ersatz des entstehendes Schadens durch die widerrufende Person.


    http://www.fotografieren.net/seite/89/rechte-am-eigenen-bild.html

    cheers, andy

    ReplyDelete
  2. wenn mit der b nicht klappt, kannste ja mal hier anfragen:

    http://www.canisresort.com/

    (manoman was es alles gibt)
    cheers, andy

    ReplyDelete
  3. more intersting links::
    http://www.tineye.com/

    http://labs.tineye.com/multicolr

    haven't found any of your pics yet, but I'll keep trying.
    Cheers, Andy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Die Bilder sind echt toll geworden! Ich hätte das mit dem Focus so nie hingekriegt :-o

    ReplyDelete