Saturday, March 24, 2012

week 38 - and it all comes crashing down on you again

Do you know that feeling when you think you’re fine and then it all comes crashing down on you again?

Cali likes this one the best so here we are:




I guess being the brother of a wanna-be-photographer is pretty hard.
My friends are living all over the place in Franconia and I have to take the train to everywhere which is really annoying and time-consuming. My little brother naturally lives with our family so he usually has time to model for me. Sometimes he volunteers, sometimes I have to beg quite a bit. And sometimes he refuses to be my model because I want him to do things like painting leaves or jumping over a fence or a wall. He thinks doing stuff like that is embarrassing or just crazy. So I couldn't realize those ideas yet because and it's hard to do self portraits of oneself jumping over a wall. Tomorrow I'll meet a friend and hopefully we'll take some pics...anyway, today my little brother and I went biking in the park and he was fine with taking some photos of him, even if he was expressing my feelings and not his.


Mainly he was just fooling around anyway.


Edit: I finally found the photo again that gave me this idea. I didn't wanna copy it, the photo just described my feelings so well I had to try to show it in a picture myself.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ronaaa/5291204016/in/photostream/

2 comments:

  1. Ich habe ja schon meinen Senf dazu gegeben (uuund ich bin mit im Post *freu* ^^)

    Ich weiß, ich wiederhol' mich, aber schöne Bilder ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ich schließe mich dir an, das erste ist das schönste. Da ist der Spruch sehr treffend: "Ein Bild sagt mehr als tausend Worte."

    ReplyDelete