Sunday, October 30, 2011

week 16 - the colors of fall

I got up at six thirty this morning (and it's Sunday!) because I wanted to take some pictures of the morning fog. Only there was no fog. Oh well. The colors of fall look just as nice :)
I decided that only trees would be too boring so I placed my bike in the picture and because there weren't any other people (of course! It was seven in the morning in the the middle of nowhere!) I shot another self portrait.
























And yesterday we went feeding some ducks and suddenly a goose appeard and decided no one would notice that she wasn't a duck and she just swam in the middle of them, wich looked kinda funny ;)











This is from yesterday as well.
I shot it while driving in the car because I didn't get a chance to stop somewhere... very blurred and out of focus but maybe it works in this case.

2 comments:

  1. Tja, was soll man denn sagen, außer mal wieder "richtig super Fotos!". Am besten gefällt mir das erste und das letzte Bild, die bringen eine tolle Stimmung rüber!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ich find die Gans cool, die hat Style^^

    ReplyDelete