Friday, September 9, 2011

week 11 - surreal reflections

My mother doesn't believe me I didn't edit this picture. It's my little brother's silhouette in front of the reflections of the sky in the lake. Simple, maybe a little weird, but I like it. Shows his nice profile.

Last week (also last week of summer break) my family and I went to "our" lake, stayed for a couple of days in our old trailer and every day we went swimming, canoeing and strolling through the woods, discovering all kind of stuff...didn't see any spectacular sunsets so I tried to make them more interesting by putting an sailboat and the silhouette of my little brother in the pic.




I also decided to use a new design. Babyblue. The old one was too distracting, I wanted a simple one and now it looks like I'm advertising for babyblue socks. Not quite sure about the color. Well, at least it's simple.

2 comments:

  1. Na für einen langweiligen Sonnenuntergang sind die Bilder aber toll geworden!
    Nur beim zweiten Bild auf der linken Seite, hätte ich es schöner gefunden, wenn dein Bruder noch ein wenig schwärzer und stärker abgehoben wäre. Aber sonst echt toll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, "sunset at the lake", romantisch :)
    Tolle Kontraste! Normalerweise mag ich ja Collagen sehr gerne, aber hier hätten die Bilder vielleicht einzeln besser gewirkt... besonders beim 2., finde ich, wäre die Atmosphäre ohne den blauen Himmel daneben besser zur Geltung gekommen. Unter anderem deshalb gefällt mir das letzte am besten, allerdings auch wegen der wunderschönen Silhouette, den Kontrasten, der Stimmung, ...

    ReplyDelete