Friday, June 1, 2012

week 48 (3) a Friesian horse and a girl



(my two favorites)

I had a photo shooting with a beautiful Friesian and a wonderful girl :)
I don't know much about horseback riding, but I do see how much they trust each other and it's just wonderful to watch them.

But it was hard to find a meadow where we could take action shots because the grass was so high you couldn't see the horses legs, so it doesn't look like they're galloping :( And I still have these problems with the sun. And in the beginning I accidentally still had Shade as my white balance, therefore the strange colors.











1 comment:

  1. Sehr schöne Bilder! Kann mich gar nicht entscheiden, welche mir am besten gefallen, aber ich glaube, das 1. und das 5. finde ich besonders schön.

    Ich finde den Weißabgleich gar nicht so schilmm ;).

    ReplyDelete