Thursday, May 10, 2012

week 46 (2) - I'm trying to find my place in this world


aahm..I've been pretty creative and inspired lately. Feels good. Hopefully this feeling will last a bit. This shooting was so much fun and I could finally realize some ideas.

so this is NOT about being the center of the universe. It's about making a decision. Trying to figure out to which world he wants to go, each planet has his advantages and disadvantages and it's hard to decide where to go. It's always hard to make a decision.


You've got the world in your hands. You've got your life in your hands. What are you gonna do with it?

Re-edited it and kinda like it:

And this is just about being tired :D I don't know why I posted this.


This is actually quite depressing, it's a little bit like saying Good Bye.


I really don't know why so many of my photos are melancholic. Sorry about that.

2 comments:

  1. Toclafane! ;) These are great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to look up what you mean by Toclafane, but YES, how could I forget them? Thanks :D
      I might edit some of them in one of my pictures.

      Delete