Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Big update

Hi y'all.

I've been looking through my pictures and uploading them all evening and now this blog is finally updated. Especially 2011 has a lot of new photos, just look at the old posts to see some of them.

I'd like to say Thanks to the people that look at my blog regularly and comment(ed) on my posts, especially Cali, Andy and Kat, MC, as well as Siebenschläfer(actually, who are you?), also for the personal opinions. I'm happy for every kind of feedback and I'd be even more happy if more of you commented on my posts and told me why you like my photo and what I can do better next time.

However, thanks and have a wonderful week.

2 comments:

  1. Great stuff! I lurk too much but it is nice to see your progressions and the subjects! Texans are wishing you well in your endeavors!

    ReplyDelete